An agritourism where all the attentions are for the guests
The stay at Farm l’Alepenice is the ideal for those who desire to spend their own holiday dedicating part of the day in the cooking class, learning or improving the italian language, too. In the afternoon, guests will be guided to the discovery of the culinary traditions of the territory. The ancient hamlets and castles are the frame of guests' holiday: they will experience the italian style of life in enchanting and almost unknown places, which still hold the unique and authentic beauty of Italy.
During the stay guests can:
- study the italian language,
- learn how to prepare local dishes,
- visit farms that produce Lambrusco, Traditional Balsamic Vinegar and Parmigiano Reggiano,
- visit the Motor Valley (Ferrari, Lamborghini, Maserati, Pagani),
- discover the history of Bologna and Modena.
- Multilingual staff
- guided tours