Un punto informativo ai piedi dei Sassi
Situated in the locality of Pieve di Trebbio, Fontonazzo Park is the operational centre for the Protected Area of the Regional Park of Sassi di Roccamalatina. The administrative and technical office of the Management Authority and the Park’s Centre for Environmental Education are both located here.
The recently refurbished farmhouse houses the following;
- Information office and shop.
- A permanent exhibition entitled, “Park Environments” with educational boards and luminous panels describing the main natural and man-made habitats of the Park.
- The Green Area, an educational, scientific and environmental consultancy resource designed for schools and communities.
- An history and nature library with lending and consultation service, consisting of over 700 volumes on the specifics of the Park.
- Educational science lab for experiments and observation.
- A botany path along which it is possible to find the main plant, tree and shrub species of the Protected Area.
- Auditorium with a multi-function room where temporary exhibitions are held.
- marked routes
- Information point
- Panoramic point
- buildings historic interest