The Sanctuary of Puianello arose in 1716, for the will of Marchioness Teresa Rangoni and was dedicated to Our Lady of Good Health. It is flanked by two side structures corresponding to the Sacristy of the Church and the houses of the Capuchin Friars, who have governed the Sanctuary since 1947.
The simple terracotta façade has been decorated with a polychrome stained-glass window, depicting Our Lady of Good Health. The tympanum features an iron cross. The Baroque interior, with a Latin cross plan, preserves some valuable works of art and the painting of “Our Lady of Good Health” attributed to the painter Giacomo Cavedoni from Sassuolo (1577-1660).