Palazzo del Governatore or Palazzo di Guido II Rangoni is also called, Comuna Vecchia. Built with public money in 1525 by Guido Rangoni who was elected to take residency of the Palazzo, it became home to the Penal and Civil Magistrate’s Court in the 18th Century. In the 19th and 20th centuries it was the town’s municipal building. Today, it is a private dwelling. On the first vault of the portico on the east side, the old epigraph is still visible and bears the original name of the building.
Palazzo del Governatore
Former Municipal Hall of Spilamberto