Pieve dei Santi Vitale e Biagio (Parish Church of Saints Vitale and Biagio) is located in the Municipality of Zocca, in the Missano area. The façade has an extravagant sandstone portal, the small bell tower is inserted in the building and has the same decorative motif as the façade on the cornice.
A former parish church, dedicated to San Vitale, already existed in Missano before the year 1000, exactly in the area called Il Corno. It collapsed following a landslide and was reconstructed in the current location between 1620 and 1625, extending a pre-existing oratory dedicated to San Biagio.
Inside, the church has the only existing polyptych in the Apennines of Modena. They are five panels that depict the Madonna with Child among Saints Antonio Abate, Lucia, Vitale and Agostino. The wooden structure that frames it, conceived according to gothic tradition, is formed by trilobed arches supported by slender columns and surmounted by pinnacles.